Position Available (starts Q3 2012)
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia or as arranged.
A good candidate will have:
- At least several years of development experience for production applications or interesting Free/Libre/Open Source projects.
- Experience with jQuery and RESTful web services.
- Ability to write object oriented reusable code.
- Thorough understanding of HTML/CSS/DOM.
- Some knowledge of Modernizr, HTML5 Boilerplate, Node.js, and responsive layouts.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The developer must:
- Be able to evaluate complex and multifaceted designs.
- Possess strong initiative – the ability to work with minimum direction.
- Work with other developers on designing architecture and implementation strategy.
- Collaborate on the production and delivery of project deliverables.
- Create technical solutions according to interaction/visual specifications and client specific requirements.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be a quick learner.
- Enjoy making things.
Preference will be given to these additional skills, and training provided as required:
- Management of Free/Libre/Open Source Software projects.
- Semantic Web/Linked Data/RDF experience.
Principals only need apply; no recruiters, please.
3 Round Stones offers an industry-leading Linked Data management system and assists our clients to be successful with our software. Our clients are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences; scientific and technology publishing; transportation and logistics; and aerospace.
Please contact us if you would like to join our team.