Data Deployment Services
3 Round Stones designs and implements large-scale data integration projects for enterprises. We assist clients with new product strategies leveraging Linked Data. Our clients are leaders in healthcare, pharmaceutical, international business & medical publishing, and civil government.
The Web has promulgated many advances in data centers and agile software development, open protocols and international data exchange standards. Today, organizations are reducing costs by using an Open Source technology stack, on the cloud, supported by world-class solutions providers.
Linked Data is a relatively new concept, based on an idea that is more than twenty years old. Tim Berners-Lee’s original proposal for the World Wide Web in March 1989 was based on a system of linked information systems. The Web has since grown into the world’s largest information system. The Web is robust and resilient to change. Linked Data techniques are being used by organizations of every shape and size today.
Linked Data Strategic Consulting
- Enterprise data architecture
- Modeling & conversion
- Rapid Application development and deployment
We offer commercially supported, robust Platform-as-Service (PaaS) for data-driven applications.
- Web authors are able to easily create semantically-enabled Web applications on the cloud
- Run secure, reliable cloud-based high performance platform for apps using big & distributed data
- Scales to billions of quads while maintaining superior performance
- Full-text indexing and optimized search
- Cloud-based data hosting from one server to a cluster
To learn more about how you can begin to leverage Linked Data within your enterprise or from the Linked Open Data Cloud, please contact us.
Innovation in Open Data Development
3 Round Stones is a proud corporate sponsor of the callimachusproject.org, Open Source project.